Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I had the shitty bench seat, so I rectified the problem. Say hello to my new buckets.

BEFORE:

NOW!!!

I was going to do a How-To, but opted to take the cover to an apolstery shop instead. The only bad thing is now my truck smells like apolstery glue.
All I need now is a center console (anybody need to get rid of one?)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i dunno, now you just have crapp buckets that still don't recline? i guess it'll be better with the console cause then you'll have an armrest at least.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dunno, now you just have crapp buckets that still don't recline? i guess it'll be better with the console cause then you'll have an armrest at least.
To be honest, they recline they have in them is perfect for me. But the covers are still :ghey: but at least I'll have a console

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow that looks really good. how much did it cost you?
Thanks man.

It was $100 to have the cover altered, my dad and I cut all the internal parts.

So, $100 and about a day.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
nice I plan on doing mine pretty soon but will have to have them do the seat cover to.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spyman done a mod :eek: lol. get some leather now

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
hey i have crap buckets that dont recline....:(
looks good man

·
Registered
667 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
man do you never have anything good to say. ive seen that stock piece of crap your mommy bought for you. instead of busting balls your ass needs to be working on your truck...if you know how.

good job on the seats ed:355:...lets see some pics when you get the console

1 - 20 of 32 Posts