Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SECSM III - 3rd Annual South Eastern Canada Super Meet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This years 3rd Annual South Eastern Canada Super Meet will be taken place on Saturday August 3rd, 2013 to Sunday August 4th 2013 in Aurora Ontario at Canada355.ca's President's House (V-DUB's House). SECSM III will be Official Starting at 9 - 10AM on Saturday August 3rd, 2013, if you wish to arrive on Friday August 2nd, 2013 please notify me. The event will consist of a cruise around town, Show N Shin/Photoshoot, BBQ, Pool, MODs (If you have any work you wish to do on the truck this is the place to get the help), beer, and awards and raffle prizes. We are encouraging everyone to stay the night to enjoy some beers, also the event is not over for on the Sunday we will continue with any unfinished mods and if there are enough people interested maybe an offroad trip, where members with lowered trucks are welcome to ride along with members going on the trip. There is some sleeping space inside the house, but it is very limited, so we encourage members that have camping gear to bring it and you are welcome to camp in the backyard, large backyard so there is alot of space. Hope everyone can make it, See Below for More Details...

When:
Saturday August 3rd, 2013 @ 9 -10AM

Note: People are welcome to come down on the Friday August 2nd, 2013, just let me know.

Where:
Canada355.ca's Preisdent's House (V-DUB's - Dan's)
36 Whitfield Court
Aurora Ontario
L4G 5L7

Cost:
***$10.00 per person for food during the event.***
BYOB or $2.00 per beer
$5.00+ for Raffle Tickets

Hotel/Accommodations:
There is limited inside sleeping place, so we encourage members to being a tent and camping gear to camp out int he backyard. We are encouraging member to stay the night to enjoy some beers and also on Sunday we will be going on a offroad trip. If you wish to stay the night be would like to stay inside, please contact V-DUB (Dan's) to find out if there is available space. (Space Available - Spare Room (Queen), Pull out couch (Double), couple couchs, floor space around the house)

Also there is a Hotel not far away, I will be calling to reserve some rooms. I will post more information regarding this shortly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECSM II Itinerary:

Friday:
8:00PM - 11:59PM: Early Arrival (Notify V-DUB)

Saturday:
9:00AM - 11:00AM : Arrival
11:00AM - 2:00PM: Cruise and Photo Ops / Lunch Out
2:00PM - 5:30PM: Mods, Beers, Chilling, Swimming, Etc.
5:30PM - 7:00PM: BBQ
6:00PM - 7:00PM Awards and Prizes
7:00PM -11:59PM : More Beers

Sunday:
9:00 - 11:00: Go for Breakfest
11:00: Mods or Offroad Meet (If enough people interested)

Note: If someone is going to be late and wants to be around for the good stuff, text or call me to let me know 2892219617

Attendance List
Post if you wish to be added to the list below, (Please indicated the following Arrival Day/Accommodation/Number of Guest)

Attending:
1. V-DUB - August 2nd - 4th/Room/0
2. Sparky-353 - August 3rd
3. Liftedcolly - August 3rd
4. Boddah - August 3rd
5. BigBen - August 3rd/ / +
6. Thebeast012 - August 3rd - 4th/Truck Bed/+1
7. Distinct04ZQ8 - August 3rd
8. Rastok + Bruce Almighty - August 3rd - 4th/Camping/House/
9. Polarsport - August 3rd - 4th/ /+1
10. Crazy Canuck - August 3rd - 4th/ /
11. rkj__ - August 3rd/Camping or Floor/
12. YianniXTR - August 3rd/ /
13. carwashsteve - August 3rd/ / +1
14. thethein11 - August 2nd - 4th/House/
15. flood28 - August 3rd / Hotel/
16. Immy - August 2nd-4th/ /
17. Jeff.d -August 3rd - 4th
18. JVal - August 2nd - 3rd/ House//
19. Edward_H + L_E_N_A August 3rd/None/0
20. Lager
21. Jesse - August 2nd-4th/Camping/+1
22. bakerdave
23. TheKillerInTheCloset
24. Raej - August 3rd / Camping/ (Needs a Tent to share or use)
25. Canadiancollygirl August 2nd-4th / House/0
26. Fitzter355 - August 3rd/ /
27. Autobot trucker - August 3rd
28. S_Cooney (In Silverado) - August 3rd

"Maybes":

1. Jay.ca
2. marcello
3. [email protected]
4. (N.L.C)
5. n0scuc0
6. stncilr
7. Jus1308
8. slade
9. 08ColoradoLS - August 3rd/ / +1
10. Xtreme4U2NV - August 3rd/ /+1

***Please Post below if you plan on attending.***

SECSM III Related Topic:
SECSM III - Details/Attendance List/Random Chat
SECSM III - Awards & Raffle Prizes
SECSM III - Sunday Offroad Event

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
6 hour drive eh? Hmm...

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
4hrs for me i will think about it

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
That the same drive I'll be taking NESM, so thinking you should make the trip up here haha
Haha. If I have the gas money come Aug I'm in for sure. :kiki2:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
You and me both. Been meaning to get to a Canadian Super Meet eh.

·
Registered
67 Posts
5 hrs away, seems interesting, put me down as a maybe.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just over 2 months away now. My truck is in peices, still got a lot to do before then. Looking forward to it tho!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For those who are interested in booking a room instead of camping at my place....

I have reserves a block of 10 rooms at the Howard Johnson Aurora. All the details are listed below just call in and reverse your room under the "CANADA 355" or "C355" Group.

Hotel Information:
Howard Johnson Aurora
15520 Youge Street
Aurora, ON L4G 1P2
Phone Number: (905) 727-1312
Group Name: CANADA 355
Short Form: C355
Deadline to Reserve: 7/18/2013
Pricing: I am going to call back and confirm with them the pricing, but right now if i read her confirmation right it is only like $120 for two nights.

The room will only be held until July 18th, 2013, after there might not be any rooms available that a room will be available, so book your rooms asap.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
I wish I could make it Dan, you and Chrissy were awesome company at NESM.

Topless pillow fight :lmaop:

·
MTS Crew!
10,390 Posts
Not goingto have the funds to go now Dan , after fixing the truck and wrecking my Honda and fixing it nikki and I just can't afford to come up even though we really want to :(

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not goingto have the funds to go now Dan , after fixing the truck and wrecking my Honda and fixing it nikki and I just can't afford to come up even though we really want to :(
Damn that sucks, but it is understandable shit happens.

I wish I could make it Dan, you and Chrissy were awesome company at NESM.

Topless pillow fight :lmaop:
You should try and make it I think joe is trying to come up this year, it would be a good time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts