Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SECSM IV - 4th Annual South Eastern Canada Super Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again years 4th Annual South Eastern Canada Super Meet happening in Aurora Ontario at Canada355.ca's Presidents Parent's House (V-DUBs Parent's House), only difference this year is it will be a one week eariler. It will be taken place on July 26th & 27th of 2014, the last weekend of July. SECSM IV will be Official Starting at 9 - 10AM on Saturday July 26th, 2013, if you wish to arrive on Friday July 25th, 2014 please notify me. The event will consist of a cruise around town, Show N Shin/Photoshoot, BBQ, Pool, MODs (If you have any work you wish to do on the truck this is the place to get the help), beer, and awards and raffle prizes. We are encouraging everyone to stay the night to enjoy some beers and shenanigans, also the event is not over on Saturday. If you are interested on Sunday we will continue with any unfinished mods and if there are enough people interested maybe an offroad trip, where members with lowered trucks are welcome to ride along with members going on the trip.

For accommodations, there is some sleeping space inside the house, but it is very limited, so we encourage members that have camping gear to bring it and you are welcome to camp in the backyard, large backyard so there is alot of space. Hope everyone can make it, See Below for More Details...

When:
Saturday July 26th, 2014 @ 9 -10AM

Note: People are welcome to come down on the Friday July 25th, 2013, just let me know.

Where:
Canada355.ca's Preisdents Parent's House (V-DUBs Parent's - Dan's)
36 Whitfield Court
Aurora Ontario
L4G 5L7

Cost:
***$10.00 per person for food during the event.***
BYOB or $2.00 per beer
$5.00+ for Raffle Tickets

Hotel/Accommodations:
There is limited inside sleeping place, so we encourage members to being a tent and camping gear to camp out int he backyard. We are encouraging member to stay the night to enjoy some beers and also on Sunday we will be going on a offroad trip. So if you are attending the 4th Annual South Eastern Canada Super Meet (SECSM IV) you might be looking for accommodation, where there are two options, which are listed below...

Option 1: Backyard Camping

Cost: FREE
Travel Time: None
Directions: None
Requirements: BYO Tent and Camping Gears

Option 2: Hotel

Cost: $110/Night, Two Double Beds, Optional Queen Bed Room (If you spare the room with 4 people it will be $27.50 each, 3 people $36.67 each and 2 people $55.00 each)
Dates: July 25th & 26th, 2014
Travel Time: 18min
Directions:

Requirements: Must Book Your Room before July 10th, 2014

How-To Book Room:
I have reserved 10 rooms, all you have to do is call the Comfort Inn Hotel In Newmarket at 905-895-3355, and and tell them that you would like to reserve one the room that are reserved for "Canada355". You'll probably need a credit to book your room. This hotel is alittle further then last years hotel but is is much better, also include a free breakfast.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECSM II Itinerary:

Friday:
8:00PM - 11:59PM: Early Arrival (Notify V-DUB)

Saturday:
9:00AM - 11:00AM : Arrival
11:00AM - 1:00PM: Cruise and Photo Ops
1:00PM - 4:00PM: Food and Snacks, Mods, Chilling
4:00PM - 5:00PM: Awards and Raffle Prizes
5:00PM - 7:00PM Pool, Beers and Dinner
7:00PM -11:59PM : More Beers, Fire and Shenanigans

Sunday:
9:00 - 11:00: Go for Breakfest
11:00: Offroading Meet/ Mods

Attendance List
Post if you wish to be added to the list below, (Please indicated the following Arrival Day/Accommodation/Number of Guest)

Attending:
1. V-DUB - July 26-27/Room/0
2. Canadiancollychick18 - July 26-27/Room/0
3. Jeff.d - July 26-27/Tent/0
4. slade - July 26/ /+1.5
5. boddah - July 26-27/ /
6. Autobot Trucker - July 26-27/Tent?/0
7. maxtoon - July 26 / /+1
8. Muskoka - July 26-27/ /+1
10. YianniXTR - July 26/None/0
11. Krazyhaus - July 26-27/House/+1
12. Bruce Almighty - July 26-27/Tent/0
13. TheKillerInTheCloset - July 26-27/tent/poss.+1
14. rkj__ - July 26-27/Tent/0
15. HEYElliot - July 26th/Tent or Truck/+1
16. zasker (Leaving at 1:00PM)
17. Funzo/26/none/just me
18. parts_guy - July 26th / / +2

"Maybes":

1. Xtreme4U2NV
2. zasker
3. Bruce Almighty
4. parts_guy
5. JVal - July 25-27/Tent/+0
6. Gassey
7. un4giv3n July 25-27/ /+1
8. PatZ24
9. B_Dawg1324
9. 800800
10. wrencher04
11. flood28 - July 26th /Tent/0 (If he does the supercharger fixed)
12. L_E_N_A & Edward_H - July 26th
13. carwashsteve - July 25-27/ /+2

***Please Post below if you plan on attending.***

SECSM III Related Topic:
SECSM IV - Details/Attendance List/Random Chat
SECSM IV - Awards & Raffle Prizes
SECSM IV - Sunday Offroad Event

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
7. 800800 - July 26-27/Truck Bed/+1
:lmaop:

Dan...mark me down as a maybe.

JVal - July 25-27/Tent/+0 (currently)

I had a blast last year. I promise no rolling down the hill in the firewood bin this year. Hopefully I won't be the only American there this year.

I promise I'll get back on Canada355 soon. My work blocked the site and I have no wifi at home. :lolhit:

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lmaop:

Dan...mark me down as a maybe.

JVal - July 25-27/Tent/+0 (currently)

I had a blast last year. I promise no rolling down the hill in the firewood bin this year. Hopefully I won't be the only American there this year.

I promise I'll get back on Canada355 soon. My work blocked the site and I have no wifi at home. :lolhit:
Ok hope you can make it!!

And you can gladly roll down the hill in the firewood bin, i'll get two o I can go beside you haha.

Yeah hopefully billy make it this year he shoudl have his passport by now. And I hope other try and make it up aswell. it's a good time.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
I will personally bring the second firewood bin! :lmaop:

·
Registered
208 Posts
i know kurt is in

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's ONLY 1 MONTH away!! So clear you schedule and book your holidays because this is the one and only meet that you should NOT miss. We are always looking to get as many trucks and members in attendance as possible, hopefully breaking last years record of 25 trucks. I hope to see everyone there this is the one meet a year that should NOT be missed. The event is taken place in Aurora Ontario, on Saturday July 26th, 2014 at 36 Whitfield Court, Aurora Ontario.

Click HERE for more details regarding the meet and to sign up on the attending list!

This is a MUST attend it shouldn't be missed, happens only once a year!

Note: Updated List!!!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's ONLY 5 DAYS away!! So if you are free this Saturday (July 26th, 2014) and looking for something to do please come join us for this years South Eastern Canada Super Meet. The event is taken place in Aurora Ontario, at 36 Whitfield Court, offical start time of rhte event is 9:00AM, but feel free to show up anywhere between 9-11AM. The event usually official goes until 4-5PM when prizes and awards will be handled out, but the party and fun continues throughout the night.

Note: If you are trying to decide last minute to attend and can't find a place to stay for the nights I will personal give you a room in the house or atleast a couch or floor, or find you a tent for outsite. Because this meet is happening at my place it's a cheap event to attend because food is only $10 for all you can eat and accommodations are FREE.

Click HERE for more details regarding the meet and to sign up on the attending list!

This is a MUST attend it shouldn't be missed, happens only once a year!

Regards,
The Canada355 - Made by Canadians, for Canadians! Team.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First off thank you to everyone who came and attending, the weather held off and it was a great two days, with lots of memories and fun times had. We had a total of 22 members and 21 Trucks in attendance and the final attendance list is below;

1. boddah
2. Canadiancollychick18
3. Jeff.d
4. rkj___
5. zaskar
6. Muskoha
7. HEYElliot
8. Thebeast012
9. slade
10. parts_guy
11.Bruce Almightly
12. Autobot Trucker
13. TheKillerInTheCloset
14. Jesse
15. Maxtoon
16. YianniXTR
17. S_Cooney
18. Krazyhaus
19. V-DUB
20. Rastok (No Truck)
21. wrencher04 (Arrive After Photos)
22. Jus1308 (Left Before Photos)

Once Again thanks to everyone who attending and look forward to seeing everyone next year at SECSM V. Also all photos and media and be found HERE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts