Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, 355 Nation! Wife and I are moving overseas and I procrastinated so I have to sell my Colorado in Dallas, TX. ASAP. I've listed it at 9K does that seem reasonable or too high? I replaced the engine and put on 31" but other than that it's stock and in excellent condition. I'd definitely let it go for less to a member here (good karma). Here's the CL post with photos & specs.

You can also reach me on my burner number: (469) 445 2six77

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, 355 Nation! Wife and I are moving overseas and I procrastinated so I have to sell my Colorado in Dallas, TX. ASAP. I've listed it at 9K does that seem reasonable or too high? I replaced the engine and put on 31" but other than that it's stock and in excellent condition. I'd definitely let it go for less to a member here (good karma). Here's the CL post with photos & specs.

You can also reach me on my burner number: (469) 445 2six77
Actually dropped the price to $8K

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, y’all. I’ve been giving it regular upkeep. Oil changes, coolant flushes, transmission-fluid replacements etc. But thanks for the sanity check. I bumped it down to $7K. But I’m gonna probably knock it down $1K every coupe of days until Wed. 29th which is when we fly out. Did I mention I’m including the tools tonneau swing boxes etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts