Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
hope yall do have a good meet. i have seen what flash floods can do, so just be careful near any wateryall com across.

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
I think i'll be good. Weather should be cleared up down there by then and it should be past us by then too

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Don't you fucking punk out Gunny!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I will be there!!! Leave the hat out of this. Don't you punk out pcream!!!!

If Gunny doesn't show up, I'm feeding his new o'reileys hat to me neighbor's wiener dogs. Lmao!

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Don't you fucking punk out Gunny!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Look who is talkin..... I am going to slap you..... you better not punk out!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
This is my first and only orielly hat! Don't kill it.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
So, our little gunny finally drug his ass out of bed after many threatening text messages and ransome photos of his beloved green hat. Lol.

It was fun. Chris and I mostly chilled in the garage and watched the frickin rain. Lol. We were able to complete a couple of small projects in between the rain though. Once Matt finally showed up, there was no hope of getting anything else accomplished. I gotta tell you though, I can't remember when I've laughed so much. It was once again a blast! Fred was missed. Wish you all could have made it to the meet.

On another note, when pcream's truck was in the driveway, parked next to mine, my neighbor walked outside and had to take a triple look. Shit was funny as hell.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts