Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Getting those shitty ass drip rails replaced looks 100000x better.

What kinda orbital would be good for waxing the truck? When I get some extra money I'm going to buy one and some of that black polishing stuff you used. The corner of my tailgate looks awesome.

Glen thanks for you and your wife who's name I can't remember being friendly and fixing us supper I had a blast even with the fucking rain.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Getting those shitty ass drip rails replaced looks 100000x better.

What kinda orbital would be good for waxing the truck? When I get some extra money I'm going to buy one and some of that black polishing stuff you used. The corner of my tailgate looks awesome.

Glen thanks for you and your wife who's name I can't remember being friendly and fixing us supper I had a blast even with the fucking rain.

Bro, that's what we're here for. Helping each other out and making friends. I'm glad we got that molding fixes for you. Stuff like that drives me nuts. Lol. Yes, OCD, I know. Lol. And "Sondra" says that you guys are more than welcome.

As far as waxing, I'll take a pic of my orbital later. It's nothing special. Just a $30 auto zone special. Your truck is going to have to be buffed out before an orbital will do you much good. When you get time, head back up here and I'll help you out with that. It will take a few hours but your truck will thank you. Just think, as dark as my truck was yesterday, it was filthy. Lol. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Man I completely forgot about that holster. I walked into the house and crashed last night. I was taking stuff outta my pants this morning and found it in my back pocket. Damn thing fits the walther perfectly.

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Glen, if you ever watch fast five, make sure you watch the part after the first ending credits. I didnt stay when i saw it in theaters but just watched it on hbo

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Ok. Lol. I may try to watch it today since my cookout is being rained out. Lol. Btw, glad to see you haven't forgotten us or floated away. Lol.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts