Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

September 1 meet!!!

1K views 45 replies 5 participants last post by  skidude010 
#1 ·
Ok gentlemen. Here is the official thread for the September meet. No, I'm not the BAMA Chapter president. I did play it on TV once though. Anyway. Lol.

I'm guessing that it will be at my place in Arab. Saturday, September 1st. 9:00 or whenever till ??? Mods, general bs. W/e. lol. If its good with everyone, we'll do a group buy on some pizzas. I'll do what I can to provide drinks (sodas, etc.) and snacks.

Let me know guys so I can prepare a little early. Lol. Pm me for address and cell number if you're coming. :salute:

#2 ·
No, I'm not the BAMA Chapter president but... I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

If its good with everyone, we'll do a group buy on some pizzas.
Buffalo Chicken!!! :th_woot::th_woot::th_woot:

Seriously though, wish I could make it this weekend since I had a blast this past Saturday. But on Sept. 1st I become....

#17 ·
I'm not sure what ctc is, but I understand. I didn't mean anything toward you in particular. I honestly hope all is well with y'all down there.

Penis Cream- lol, I still laugh at that, I'm sure Matt will show up if he can. Saturday night, I thought that he was going to make love to my television. lmao. You're not going to cancel by Friday are you?

#18 ·
cruisin the coast. no hard feelings by the way, just hard to get to meets when they take 6 hours to get to and last only 3. honestly i'm probably in one of the better positions in mobile as is brian. right now the wind ain't blowing to hard and ain't raining. speaking of which, ya'll may want to consider flooding and bad weather into your plans.

#20 ·
Okay, sorry. I would love to do the ctc, hang with my family, get a new tat from my cousin while i'm in mobile. That would be awesome. Now, back to my reality. lol. I couldn't afford the gas in my little 4 banger. Best I've ever gotten was 21 or 22 on the highway. These trucks are just too heavy for the 4 banger. And if you ever do make it up this way, I'm sure I could find a place for you to crash. lol. I have an extra couch or something. I'm up on a mountain so our idea of flooding is water standing in some of the roads and the ditches filling up. Most storms part in the middle and go around us. lol. Sucks when you DO want rain.

Ski- you still going to be able to go home?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.