Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so a couple weeks ago threw this serv 4x4 "code" in the DIC. Not to sure why since I havnt had it in 4x4 in a year. When I turn the ignition on the switch lights illuminate and shut off. But they never come back on. I tried pushing 4hi and 4lo but nothing. I don't hear anything trying to engage or whining. Nothing. So I pulled out the tccm and the service message went away but switch lights still out. Could it be the tccm or something else? Has to be electrical.

And by the way on a side note. The ads on here are driving me literally insane. It's like they know exactly what I'm reading and bam. Ad right over what I'm reading. Ha.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone help? I'm trying to ground pin 13 of the obd2 for a diagnostic but won't read anything. Does anyone know how to? Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'm so lost.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Probably time to see a trusted mechanic.... I hate to not do my own work but... Some things warrant a "Pro" to diagnose.... Then maybe you could do the work ...??
Good luck finding and doing in the Gremlin....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. Took it to my mechanic and 17 codes came up!! 14 of which were loss of communication codes. Plus Abs and few others. Cleared all the codes and now the truck runs even better and 4x4 works. Ever heard of this? God I hope they stay gone. Haha

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
No.. Can't say that I have..
Maybe cleaning out the codes was the fix..
Hopefully they never show up again !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts