Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have suggestions on good shackles aside from the suspension maxx ones? I've seen a few on eBay from rox suspension, supreme suspension, crown suspension and at 4wheel parts from warrior products but don't know how good they are for being half the price of the smaxx ones.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Anybody have suggestions on good shackles aside from the suspension maxx ones? I've seen a few on eBay from rox suspension, supreme suspension, crown suspension and at 4wheel parts from warrior products but don't know how good they are for being half the price of the smaxx ones.
I believe there's lots of topics already on this so try the search next time. But I have eBay ones from a company called pro form I believe and they are beefy as hell. Hadn't had an issue with them either. Just had to get a slighty larger bolt and decided to upgrade to grade 8 at the same time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
I have he SMaxx shackles and they are really beefy and well built. I got them on great deal from a member on here. If you get ebay ones or others, look at how they are built.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
Smaxx = twice the price for more holes drilled through it, so you can bring up the rear in like .5" increments, which seems pointless to me but.. They sell them so

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Smaxx = twice the price for more holes drilled through it, so you can bring up the rear in like .5" increments, which seems pointless to me but.. They sell them so
:lol:

Yea. But I only paid 50 for a unused set

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I'm leaning towards the Warrior shackles, says they're MIG-welded, jig-built, Spring Shackles for $59 and look pretty good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts