Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for a shop in the Greenville SC area to pull my coilovers, re-lube the upper suspension, re-install, and set ride height.

I have the QA1 coilovers, so it's non-stock.
Can't go to a Midas shop (lol) for that.

Last year I was working in Milwaukee and had my entire front suspension rebuilt.
The shop I used is the best I've ever had, the mechanic is the best auto/truck mechanic I've ever met. That shop and the same guy did a lot of regular maintenance and quite a few mods for me back in 2012 when I was up there working before.

Last year though we got tight for time and the guys went above and beyond to get my truck finished and get me on the road. In the rush they must've failed to lube something in the upper suspension. I left there to return to Carolina a few days later.

Just after I got home it started the chassis-squeak from hell.
You know I'm coming from a block away.

So can anyone suggest a shop I could try anywhere in the upstate area, or in western N.C.?

My father was in auto service for years and he always told me "never recommend a mechanic to anyone!", being mindful of how if there's any complication people will be angry at you for making the recommendation.

That said, if there were any complication at all there's no way I would think of blaming you if you know anyone to recommend. Stuff happens, most of us here have been around the block.

Anyone?

·
Registered
833 Posts
P.M. Sent @Rick_crew my buddy @thingsthatfly has a shop. He is the one who does all my custom work. And lowered my truck for me at a reasonable price. And he will align it up for you as well. He doesn't do it there at his shop but he gets someone to do it and brings it back to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts