Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's going ok. I took it back to the shop for some TLC.

I told him if he finds any damage let me know cause I did drag it. Understandable for him to charge me for something I fucked up.

Your in Texas? Who is you?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Actually yeah!

lol!

The girlfriend loved it she was the one who filmed it.

She wants to get some blocks for it or something so I can drag at Turkey Drag hehe!

I don't know much about blocks though. I'd like to avoid fucking meh shit up ;)

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Are you draggin on bare frame? Can't you put some blocks on there? I remember they had some blocks that would shoot out different colored sparks back in the lowrider days.

·
Registered
311 Posts
i saw the thread on ssm and heard about the shop that did your truck.i hate for that to happen to a fellow 355 owner. and i checked out your truck at heat wave which inspired me to go get the truck i have now... check out my garage when you get the chance

B

·
0 Posts
build a bracket to bolt on some trailer hitch balls... they throw some mean sparks and they cost a whole lot less than blocks

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you draggin on bare frame? Can't you put some blocks on there? I remember they had some blocks that would shoot out different colored sparks back in the lowrider days.
No I was dragging roll pan.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually not much.

I didn't take any pics but all it looked like it did was take some paint off.

I didn't drag it for long just the 1 video and a couple of more times for some punk ass kids trying to act hard with there 22s and blaring there system right beside me.

Bastards locked up when I laid that ass end out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts