Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things i collect is shot glasses. I try and pick one up every where i or the woman goes. Feel free to show off your shot glass collection. enjoy

to start it off the awesome state that im from indiana

this one is probably my favorite

mallorca spain (its an island off the coast of spain)

another one from mallorca

a shot glass filled with my favorite drink of my favorite drink

starbucks

got this one when i was in naples italy

got these when i was in Cali

My sister-in-laws wedding. It was a mini candle holder but i turned it into a double shot glass.

The womans a fan:shrug:

Cleveland, OH

picked this on up at the sears tower

West by god

This is the first shot glass Deb and i got together. Its got Blake N Debby engraved on it.

This one is from Mystic, CT. there is an aquirum that the wify and i went to

Neighboring town

Went there the past two 4th of Julys. This past one i got to chill with my lil bro which i havnt seen in 2 yrs before that.

Texas

This is the only place that i didnt go. My grandma went there this past summer for vacation

Got this one in Greece

Tiki double and single

U.S. Navy one

Now my double shot glasses

Cheesbugar and paradise. When i worked at best buy we used to go there and get fucked up after work

The wife is a volenteer for the Red Cross. She got called when Katrina hit and she got this when she was over there.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Nice Collection!! What's the total #?

I have quite an extensive collection as well. Don't know the # but It's well over 100. Can't get any pics right now, they're all packed away from all this moving. I would probably just take a group shot though, I don't have the patience to take take and post a pic of each!! hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts