Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Allright guys/gals I have an opportunity to get ya an awesome price on a new in excellent condition H3 cluster. If one person is interested then its 60 for the cluster plus shipping, if two are interested then its 55 plus shipping, if we get 3 or more then it is 50 each + shipping. 4 or more then I gotta renegotiate and I think I can get em even cheaper LOL...He has 6 left. So sign up and I'll see what I can do to help everyone....Make no mistake I am not making any money on this and I am going to have to go to ups and deal with the boxing, shipping and other crap...Just trying to help the members here so dont reply unless your serious about getting one. I already have mine so I have no interest in getting another. First 6 or 7 will receive the slots....Let me know:thumbup:

Here is the link to the install:

http://www.355nation.net/forum/how-...ice-bulletins/18987-how-h3-gauge-cluster.html

Also remember you can sell your old cluster to recoop some of the money

·
You Smell That?!?!
6,216 Posts
rab, if i get one, you wanna help put it in?

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
rab, if i get one, you wanna help put it in?

Sure just drive to Watson and we can have her installed in about 30 minutes, plus save ya some shipping. Make sure to post with a definate yes though because I think these are not going to stay on here long.

STATUS
1)Carmax60 (confirmed)
2)generaljay302 and rtmsu02 (possible)

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Nice find and looking out!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
yea good find bro, your gonna have fun installin these for the LA crew lol

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea good find bro, your gonna have fun installin these for the LA crew lol
LOL, I think they can all read so I dont think it will be too bad considering we have an awesome writeup from 1BADI5. Just trying to help the gang out,,,what goes around comes around so I am sure that someone will help me out with something one day LOL :high5:

·
Registered
121 Posts
i'm most likely in!! one question, is everything accurate after the install?? i read that the gas guage isn't totally accurate...

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i'm most likely in!! one question, is everything accurate after the install?? i read that the gas guage isn't totally accurate...
Speaking from personal experience mine is frickin dead on. Been calculating mileage, comparing gauge indication vs how much I put in and at 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 it is dead on. Both the original and this one go a little above F when you fill it all the way up but everything else is just as it was b4. I had the same concerns because I had read that somewhere as well. But after the install I felt much better about it. I won't count you in unless I hear from you for certain...Again I am not pushing these things so I have no vested interest in selling them other than helping members out.

Here is what they are runnning on Ebay...

h3 clusters, great deals on eBay Motors on eBay!

·
You Smell That?!?!
6,216 Posts
put me in if it's for $50, and i will talk with ya bout driving down to watson and helping me put it in...when will you have them?

i'm confirmed *waves hands***

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
put me in if it's for $50, and i will talk with ya bout driving down to watson and helping me put it in...when will you have them?

i'm confirmed *waves hands***
Well I updated the post to mark confirmed. The guy hasnt emailed me back to tell me if he has 6 or 7 left so as soon as we get 6 or 7 in then I will try to get em cheaper if we sell the whole lot.. bear in mind I gotta work the shipping to me then seperate all the stuff and ship em out. In your case shipping wouldnt be a problem. I have to ship a gauge on monday so I will have a better idea of what it will costs per unit to ship out but I am thinking it shouldnt be any more than 15 or so dollars and everyone will share the costs to get it to me...Then I have to find boxes bubble pack or newpaper and get them to everyone

·
You Smell That?!?!
6,216 Posts
:yeahthat::deal::werd3:

yeah, i would go down and pick it up, and hopefully get help with install..
could you post a pic of yours lit up at night?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts