Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

10,000 OBO! Only selling due to college starting this fall and cannot afford the payment! Get it for what i owe on the loan!!! My loss is your gain! It breaks my heart to move on but i dont have the cash to keep it around. OUTSTANDING truck and has ZERO flaws inside or out! Interior looks brand new, as well as exterior! A true show winner and will exceed any expectations you may have. CALL OR TEXT ME AT 931-397-0717 for additional information, GOD BLESS!

Type
04 Colorado ZQ8
3.5L Inline 5
Extended Cab
92,000 Original Miles
Auto Tranny

Engine/Performance
No mods yet.

Suspension/Wheels
Belltech Adjustable 0-3" Coilovers
Belltech 2" Drop Balljoints
3" blocks with zq8 leafs.
Low Profile Crossmember
Belltech shocks.
20" Driv Moonshine 6's
Faulken 245/30 20's
Stock 17" ZQ8 Wheels with Kumho Tires

Exterior
Tint
Tinted Tails
dual exhaust cut to be hidden.
Street Scene Gen 2 Bumper Cover
Street Scene SS mirrors
Black Emblem
Smooth Fuel Door
Sir Michaels roll pan.
Shaved Tailgate.
Removed large bumpstops and cut small ones.
Rhino Liner
Shortened Antenna
StreetGlow 7-Color l.e.d's with mounted controller.
Stock front & Back bumper.

Interior
painted air vent surrounding

Audio/Multimedia
Alpine Double Din
Polk DB's 6 1/2s w seprate tweeter (Fronts)
Polk DB's 6 1/2s with tweeter (backs)

·
Bagged Bomber
10,952 Posts
part out? id be intereste4d in the front bumper. If not I completely understand.

·
Show / Work Truck Driven
616 Posts
WOOOOOWWWW this is bulsshit i just nbought a truck few days ago. if i would of known i would of been really interested it this... timing sucks.... GL

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll take your coilovers....haha, good luck with the sell!!
part out? id be intereste4d in the front bumper. If not I completely understand.
yeah, if youre parting out I'd be interested in your SS mirrors, possibly your roll pan if its steel...

YOU BUNCHA PART SCAVENGERS!!!!! lol kidding! As bad as i want you guys to add on to your trucks i cant part out, i must try to sell as a whole. Im trying to work it out so i can keep the truck, payments will SUCK while going to college, but we're in the mix of finding a way to work around it. Your guys trucks look sik already! You dont even need my parts ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOOOOOWWWW this is bulsshit i just nbought a truck few days ago. if i would of known i would of been really interested it this... timing sucks.... GL
haha dang it, would've loved to pass this truck on to another member! You picked up a good one though, nice buy.

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Wait, didn't you JUST buy this from another member?

Correct me if I'm wrong, which is very likely.

GLWS either way

·
Bagged Bomber
10,952 Posts
YOU BUNCHA PART SCAVENGERS!!!!! lol kidding! As bad as i want you guys to add on to your trucks i cant part out, i must try to sell as a whole. Im trying to work it out so i can keep the truck, payments will SUCK while going to college, but we're in the mix of finding a way to work around it. Your guys trucks look sik already! You dont even need my parts ;)
lol its cool man i figured you didnt want to part out but the worst that could happen is you said no lol. GLWS its a bad ass truck for sure!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where in TN are you at?
Livingston,TN ( right by cookeville, in between Knox & Nash)

Wait, didn't you JUST buy this from another member?

Correct me if I'm wrong, which is very likely.

GLWS either way
Thanks man!, yeah i bought it from Colorado224 not long ago, i just was expecting more financial aid to re-emburse me. Stupid me for thinking, usually bites me in the butt HAHA. But no seriously, im going to do all possible to keep this truck. It is a 5* truck and i just need to suck it up and quit worrying about the payment, God will provide all my needs. He has done it before, he'll continue to do the same :)

lol its cool man i figured you didnt want to part out but the worst that could happen is you said no lol. GLWS its a bad ass truck for sure!
Exactly lol, most people would be afraid to ask, but nothing gained nothing lost, its just a no lol. Love your truck bro! Its EASILY one of my favorite on 355!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Or just ignore me wanting to buy it..that's cool.
I didnt think you were that interested bro sorry, i wasnt trying to ignore you lol. Just figured you were only interested in a 4X4. Yeah im in cookeville,TN man, where are you located?

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I am in NH. It isn't a big deal if it is or isn't a 4x4, as this will only be a 3 season vehicle for me..I am looking at a crew cab now anyways. thanks though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.