Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wh1pple and myself are curious how many people would be interested in a weekend trip out to Silver lake sand dunes in Mears Michigan for a day or 2 of wheelin in the sand/mud sometime next summer! i have been thinking about setting something ever since i went a couple weeks ago n it was epic i had a freaking blast! n i know anyone that decides to come out will have a blast to theres miles n miles of sand, technical terrain, mud/mud holes (depending on rain), hills, lake michigan (if u wanna swim), and etc. i know next summer is a long ass time away but that gives everyone more time to get a big enough group of people to where i might be able to get a discount for us at one of the hotels :salute:
anyways if you are at all curious about anything or have any questions please feel free to ask. you can find an album of pics when i went on my page or a shit on of videos on youtube as well!

subscribe to this thread so you are up-to-date on anything that happens!

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yea i double posted internet crashed n i wasnt sure if it went through :th_crazy: lol yes the other one is the official thread i will be deleting this one, sorry about the confusion guys/gals!!!

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sleeperman89 hit up the other thread and subscribe so ur up to date on everything! i got some duratrac's for the dunes n there wasnt anything stopin me lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts