Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have someone who wants my zq8's and 200 for a set of silverado ss rims with tires that are going to need to be replaced sooner than later. I just put new rubber on my zq8's(700 bucks) last year. What do a good set of OEM 20in SS rims go for?

I also have an option to trade him a set of steelies(100 bucks) and 500 on top for the SS rims, I feel like that would be a better trade just more out of pocket initially.

Any ideas/comments?

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I don't know what a good cost would be. I think you paying $500 for wheels when you have $700 in tires going his way is unfair to you.
If I understand, you are giving him:
wheels and $700 worth of tires
steel wheels
$500 cash

You should take into consideration the costs you will incur to purchase good wheel spacers or the labor to have the wheels bored.

Just something to think about.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I can go two routes, I give him my zq8's and $200 or I buy a set of steelies for 100 and give him the steelies and $500 and keep my zq8's

Edit: wheels are coming off a colorado and are already bored.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, he said two are good but the rear two are drag radials and will need to be changed soon...Soo rather than having two sets of different tires I would want to switch all 4 at once.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man but my zq8 tires are new I would need tires for the SS rims! I'll have to look and see if they make those tires in 20's
@1BADI5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts