Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a guy wanting to trade me his silverado SS wheels for some stuff i have and before i do it i was wondering about the offset...are they going to stick out past my fender. I know they have to be bored 101mm which is no issue but i dont want to do it if they are going to stick out, i have a lowered 2wd and i dont need anything way out side my body lines

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
they're +22 IIRC.. they don't stick out, but they don't tuck either, i'm lowered and hove no problems.. and yes they are SS wheels :lol:

:thumbup:

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
With no flares th edge of the tire is the only thing that barely sticks out. I used yo be dropped 4/5.5 with these

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the help guys, badass pics!!! Sweet truck Victoryred. Yall def made that alot easier than me having to search for an hour to find out lol.:cheers:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
255/35zr20s. When i was dropped i had 245/35s but these deffinately ride better

Later on ill get a picture along the side to show how they stick out with no flares

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
i totaly forgot to take a side pic for ya! HAHA! if todd doesnt have one ill take one tomorrow at work and post it for you in the morning.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
i totaly forgot to take a side pic for ya! HAHA! if todd doesnt have one ill take one tomorrow at work and post it for you in the morning.
"And he never came back"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts