Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Nation Advocate
751 Posts
"Girl friends" in differant area codes is the way to go, trust me its awesome. No girl to pester you in your home town then you visit one every weekend or so in a differant city ;)

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
i got rid of my wife back in 08 (ok ok she dumped but whose keeping track) and life has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

not only did i have a shit load more money but i didnt have the stress, headaches, pain in the ass that i had on a daily basis.

i do currently have a g/f but i still have money for the truck and to do whatever i want. hell she even pays for some of our dates and dinner and what have you........and she gives, uh nevermind shes a member here.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Stress was the main reason i dipped out....no need being stressed out at the ripe ole' age of 22!
exactly man

it gets bad enough at work some times i'd be god damn if i have to come home and put up with her shit too

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
haha fuck i came to the right place, its been going on a while and i finally did it last night, so today i get a bunch of msgs and bbms from chicks asking to hang out...fuckin love being young haha

·
Registered
372 Posts
Fornicate females... collect currency.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

exactly man

it gets bad enough at work some times i'd be god damn if i have to come home and put up with her shit too

Thats exactly right. "When I work that lumba, big cucumba, hit 'cha and fo' get 'cha you's a one hit wonda" -Mouse on tha Track

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
i got rid of my wife back in 08 (ok ok she dumped but whose keeping track) and life has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

not only did i have a shit load more money but i didnt have the stress, headaches, pain in the ass that i had on a daily basis.

i do currently have a g/f but i still have money for the truck and to do whatever i want. hell she even pays for some of our dates and dinner and what have you........and she gives, uh nevermind shes a member here.
we know blake... a helluva blow job

jfwy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Stress was the main reason i dipped out....no need being stressed out at the ripe ole' age of 22!
This can be sound strange, but I'd like to recommend you combine your apple pie with CBD oil. By this action, you're going to kill 2 birds with one stone: you'll taste a pie, and you'll get rid of any negative emotions. You know that taking your CBD with a sweet pie is a really cool and popular option. It is quick and absolutely easy to do. What do you think about that idea? You can click for resource and get to know more about how you can use it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This can be sound strange, but I'd like to recommend you combine your apple pie with CBD oil. By this action, you're going to kill 2 birds with one stone: you'll taste a pie, and you'll get rid of any negative emotions. You know that taking your CBD with a sweet pie is a really cool and popular option. It is quick and absolutely easy to do. What do you think about that idea? You can click for resource and get to know more about how you can use it.
Are you aware that your post is irrelevant to the topic?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts