Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cut my skid plate today. all was going well until I bent a piece the wrong way. I then tried bending it back but screwed it up. so anyways I came up with a new better design that will not recuire as much work. I will be cutting it out on friday.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
haha bitch...fucked it up. Mines still better. :lmao:

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So how bad did you screw it up??? and what is this new one going to look like???
It wasn't to bad. But bad enough to scrap it. Once I tried bending it back the letters I cut got deformed. new ones going to be wider and provide more protection. I'm going to cut it out of steel first so I do not screw up a $50 piece of aluminum.

Oh yeah rune your just pissed I have a better truck then you :liar:

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Oh yeah rune your just pissed I have a better truck then you :liar:
so you admit your lying and I have a better truck. Thanks man :fugrin:

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Let's see a pic of it. I bet you dont even have it. :lol:
damn...howd you know?? It was formed on Moday. So i should be getting it shortly.:high5:

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
oh yeah I asked bubaloo if I could take a look at his designs. and said I was willing to pay a reasonble amount for them. he tells me he wants a couple hundred. I could not believe it I could get one of his for $220 and just use that for a design.

Also to sell the designs im really not sure how much to charge. mostly because they took awhile to develop draw and prototype. I would have to say a couple hundred dollar This is just a thought but do you just want me to make you a set? I dont mind doing one last one. Price is as follows anyway

Front: 220
Front diff: 260
T case: 280

Or a set is 700 shipped. Let me know. It might save you some headaches and you would have them in a couple weeks.

Justin

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
^^ Hehe Ill take the front diff please.....lol....he has a good point....I have a feeling he hasnt completely shut down shop yet....just a hunch :shrug:

I dont need to know what the truck looks like....ill just call it the snap-on truck...for all the things you have "snapped" on to it..... :) :lmao:

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I just test fitted it. it still needs a little work.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. I still need to figure out how to get all the mounts looking right

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm going to powder coat if it can fit in the oven to cure. If not I will put bedliner on it. Haha yeah I got the logo idea from you. Did you make yours?

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Haha......epic Fail...... :)

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so rune what do you really think? You get yours yet?

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
hell no its in the mail finally. LOL...not bad...like to know what its gonna do to your approach angle, kinda hard to see, but i say rhino line the bitch. :fugrin:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts