Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a feeler for some parts that I have in Parkersburg, WV ( 26143 ). I dont have any pictures of the stuff, but If you are interested, I can probably get them for you within a few days.

The lift is that cheap kit they had on amazon a while back, Im pretty sure its missing a few pieces, When I got it, the box was ripped and there was loose items laying in there, but it had already been too long so I couldnt dispute it, and I didnt really care.
This is the old tube style crossmember kit, I know for sure that the front cross member, spindles, brake lines, a bag of bolts, and the U-bolts fro rear end are there.

The wheels, http://www.summitracing.com/dom/parts/pcw-52-5884/overview/ are these, I got 5 brand new, pretty sure 4 are still in the box. tires never installed, wheels never put on the truck.

The lift is sold all together, unless no one wants all of it in the next few months, then I may consider parting it out. All 5 wheels go together.

No set prices right now, if youre interested throw me an offer in a PM please

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

As far as I can tell, Everything is there for the front.The boxes in the middle are bushings for some leaf springs i got, not part of the lift, unless you want them too, but they are some pretty heavy duty leaf packs, something i picked up when i wanted to SOA and SAS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.