Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased some Pro Comp all terrain extreme m/t's for my truck. They are 33's on an 18 inch xd series rim. I also bought the skyjacker 4 inch suspension lift. I am anxious to see what it will look like so if anyone has a truck with similar add on's, feel free to share...
Thanks Nick

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Beautiful truck. That looks just right.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Also for reference, here's my truck with Skyjacker and 32s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome trucks guys thanks for sharing! i am very excited to get mine done... Ill post some good pics when i am done

·
Registered
634 Posts
4" SkyJacker
285/70 R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (33"x12")
17x8 Helo Wheels
Those pictures convinced me on the 33s but my lil baby ass motor will have a tough time turning them. I'm at 14.4 fucking miles to the fucking gallon. Can you tell that pisses me off. It's about the same mpg I was getting in my full bolt on Mach1 running 4.10s.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Those pictures convinced me on the 33s but my lil baby ass motor will have a tough time turning them. I'm at 14.4 fucking miles to the fucking gallon. Can you tell that pisses me off. It's about the same mpg I was getting in my full bolt on Mach1 running 4.10s.
Yeah, I love the look of 33s, but I had a lot of reasons to hold back, and only go to 32s. I did not want to have to re-gear my truck, and the I5 and 3.73 gears would not feel good pushing 33s. That, and bigger tires cause more stress and wear on a lot of components.

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
33x12.5's with 3.73's works great for me with my i5...I'm tuned though with no traction control. Def want some of my off the line performance back, but other than during take off they are fine by me.

The 4.10's are sitting in the garage ready to go though lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome trucks guys thanks for sharing! i am very excited to get mine done... Ill post some good pics when i am done
Looking forward to seeing your pics. Have fun with putting that lift on. It took me and a buddy upwards of 12 hours from start to finnish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts