Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Small Mid March Columbus OH Meet?

well me and Josue are going to meet up do exchange a few things and we though about having a little minimeet

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Columbus, IN is only 90 miles from me. :eek:mg:

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
We're going to be in Columbus on March 16th and 17th (Sunday and Monday) for St. Patrick's Day with a couple of the GTO people. We'll probably be at D&B on the 16th.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
It'll prolly be at D&B again but I usually don't like doing sunday meets, only cause meet days are soo long with all the driving and whatnot. But if that works for everyone else, then I can make it work for me!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
umm columbus ohio
Nope, too late. You only said Columbus, you didn't specify which state so now you have to come to Indiana. :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It'll prolly be at D&B again but I usually don't like doing sunday meets, only cause meet days are soo long with all the driving and whatnot. But if that works for everyone else, then I can make it work for me!
hmm a GTO/Colorado meet would be interesting

hmmm Josue wanna help me maybe take a few engines out in the parking lot while the gto people are inside?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well we can't do it NOW since you blurted out the plan!! lol
well as long as we dont touch sable's husband's car lol (though i guess since they are married it is her car)

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
It's in my name bitches. :D We would be taking the Colorado to Columbus though, 4 doors is easier for 4 drunks.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
we are in let us know

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
perhaps...as long as i can get one of the GTO engins too :lol:

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
So is this going on Sunday the 16th? Don't plan this around our drunk asses if another day works better for you guys.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sunday March 16th at dave and busters is fine with me

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
2 Blue GTO and his wife are going to be there with us for St. Patty's Day. What time should this start, noon or 1?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i am in for the 16th....oh shit its been a while

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 349 Posts