Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off is a set of Monroe MA762 air shocks. Installed and used for 2 months, then removed because I put the truck back to stock height. These will give almost no drop, and about 4"-5" of lift at full 150PSI. No problems what so ever, airline and schrader valve included, ready for a direct bolt on application.
$50 shipped obo

I also have a set of 2" and 3" drop blocks. The 2" ones are belltechs and the 3" ones are from Advanced Auto Parts, they are the ones that fit our trucks. The 2" set is not pictured. Both sets come with u-bolts. One u-bolt for the 3" blocks has screwed up threads at the tip when I bought them, but I was able to fix it. No issues.
2" Blocks-$10
3" Blocks-$15

Next is a panel that I fabbed to fit in the center console where the tray is. Just pop your stock one out and pop this one into place. It is an unfinished project, it might need some trimming to fit your console. Made out of a hard durable plastic. (It is actually made from the kick panel out of the back of Dad's old squad car).
$5???

Next I have a newer dome light. I got it from a local member who said it was brand new, I've never used it. SOLD TO GeorgiaBoy

Last is a driver side SS style mirror. It is used, I broke my passenger side one and this is the other half of it. I bought a new set, so I do not need this one. Does not come with the mount, just the mirror.
$15 shipped obo

Not really looking for trades, but I might be interested in a rollpan, aftermarket muffler, tailgate spoiler. Will add cash to ever trades.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, txt anytime. 321-698-4606 -David

Attachments

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just curious why did you take the truck back up. I may be interested in the air shocks. I'm unsure if the money is gonna line up I'll let you know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Wanted a better ride, and was sick of ripping the emergency brake cable off the bottom of the truck. And it makes it easier to tow the boat, and get around when there's no pavement.

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 15 of 15 Posts