Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what people have thought of the smartwax product line, i know its a fairly new line, but from what i have seen this stuff is awesome! I was just in their headquarters and i am planning to sell their waxes and detailing suplies. I was just wondering what people think about their products. Maybe i can hook up a 355nation discount. No promises on that though ha.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
never really tried it.. usually stick with typical shit that i see everyone use..

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you even seen it around? ha i know its not very big yet but the products are good. I use the ONE cleaner its amazing its an all in one waterless car wash its great on the go. It has clay and carnuba built into it. Spray it let set for 20 seconds wipe dirt off, let set for 10 more seconds, buff out and feels great for such little effort.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow really. hmm.. i use quick detailer from meguars (sp)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a quikdetailer but leaves a much glossier finish, but it is two step as compared the meguires is just spray and wipe. But they also have the same type of stuff as the meguires. I've met a few professional detailers (detail for big celebrities) and they all use it as a lubricant for claying, and buffing.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hmmm i'll take a look into it.. always like to try new things

1 - 6 of 6 Posts