Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mess around!!!!:mav2:

Scored coloradoqueens stock taillights at the meet yesterday. Sprayed them at lunch today with VHT Nite Shade and cleared them with Duplicolor Rattle Can Clear. Did my 3rd brake light too. Just the brake light part though, I use my cargo lights rather frequently and didn't want them to be any dimmer. Then threw all 3 in the booth when the painters were baking a car so I could throw them in after work....Gonna buff them soon but i need to score some 2K or 3k grit sand paper. Highest the detailers go at work is 1500?

I'll get some pics of how bright the lights are and whatnot soon too. I plan on doin somemore stuff in the near future so I'll get them then.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice man

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nice.. looks really good.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!:high5:

Just gotta take your time, don't rush it. I put like 5-6 coats of Niteshade and 5 coats of Clear. The clear really layed out after I baked them, that's why they're nice and shiny. Can't wait to see what they're gonna look like after I buff them........:bang:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
ok josh now get your ass down here and do mine up....haha j/k

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last time I did this it was like 6-7 years ago on one of my talons. Effed it up bad!:disgust: So I was pretty nervous about this time around. That's why I bought an extra set, just in case. But like I said, took my time and it came out TITS!

I'd be more than willing to help out anyone who wants a hand in trying theirs, be it questions, or if you're close enough (john) we could get together....:salute:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice Im all In...a sunday would be TITS

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
tits Tits Tits

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
so we talkin next sunday...if so perfect..............I need to see if doug got that new carpet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts