Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, got bored at work today and decided to flip the third brake light. So I figured Id snap a couple of shots and show you the additions to the truck over the past couple weeks...

This is a Kicker L5 ported box I put in a couple weeks ago...fits nice and matches the interior...sounds decent I need a HU now though. Dont mind the frog head behind the drivers seat..

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man.. thats how i want my tails and 3rd brake light to look... smooth and HELLA dark. nice job
nice sub setup. those lights are dark! do they still emit enough light?
Thanks guys...Im actually really happy with the lights in the rear...they could show a little bit more light during the day but oh well..at night they look super sexy because it looks like theres just two circular lights lighting up..

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it man....the frog head is a nice touch, what do you have planned next?
oh and tell that S-dime owner he needs to get with the times and get himself a Colly!!!!!

Im crossed up between so many different things on my truck...everyday it changes...one day its a rollpan and painted mirrors/handles..next day its im going to put the performance stuff on it...the next day its oh ill just save up to bag it...lol so to answer you i have no idea AT ALL...haha the dude with the xtremely **** s10 is a completely different story lol..

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what did you smoke your tails with to get them so smooth and shiny?

Quik little how to....I used red scotch bright to scuff up the whole tail light evenly...I then used AUTO PREP and a tack rag to clean them off. I sprayed about 7-8 LIGHT coats of night shades on. I cleared with a clear I got at work I dont know the name but Ill find out what it is. I wet sanded with a previously used 600 grit wet sand paper...:kiki: than sprayed the clear on thicker so it would smooth out and run together for no orange peel.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
very nice bro.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks good. Anytime the S10 *** says anything just look at him and say "Jealousy is a bitch ain't it?"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts