Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I wanted to share some pictures I take along the way. I hope nobody minds. I wish I could do this for a living! You should help me get discovered. The only thing is all I really have to work with is my cell phone. It's a Nokia Lumia 920.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
And I wanted to share some pictures I take along the way.
nice flowers
I hope nobody minds.
no one will
I wish I could do this for a living!
then why don’t you?
You should help me get discovered.
do you have a sister?
The only thing is all I really have to work with is my cell phone.
save money, buy camera
It's a Nokia Lumia 920.
cool..

·
Registered
362 Posts
I like the trees, the contrast between the two really gives it depth, the colors are blurred yet mystical, kinda reminds me of a bob ross painting for some reason, blow it up put it in a nice frame and i'd give you some money for it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice flowers
no one will
then why don’t you?
do you have a sister?
save money, buy camera
cool..
This reply was awesome! Made me laugh and I do have a sister! I guess I lied though. I have a camera but it's kind of old. It's a Kodak easyshare. My phone takes more of a widescreen picture than the camera though.

I like the trees, the contrast between the two really gives it depth, the colors are blurred yet mystical, kinda reminds me of a bob ross painting for some reason, blow it up put it in a nice frame and i'd give you some money for it
We were early for an appointment so we stopped at this place to take a few pictures. It's an Amish church. It was just a foggy morning and the sun was starting to do its thing.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
I would have stopped too for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts