Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
during the last ice/snow storm we had, some one decided that they wanted to be stupid. I got side swiped and well from what I could see as there were taking me away in the ambulance my bed and back is shot, gone. i need to find out whats going on. ill try to keep you updated. but right now it aint looking good. still got a gmc to drive right now, but not a 355. just bought the wife a new ride.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I aint to bad my self they took me there cause they said i had to go. so now Im stuck driving the wife's ride, which will become mine lol, and it aint that bad of a ride, just need to clean her up before i try to take pics of it you know.

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts
Hope everything is fixable, glad you're OK

·
Registered
376 Posts
I hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man those are terrible news, glad you walked away from that accident. The envoy / trailblazers were such a good SUV´s I always wanted one. The 6 engine inline has plenty of guts.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident.... Get well soon !!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm glad you're doing well. Sorry to hear about your truck, very nice new ride though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. It was the wife's. She just don't know it yet. But I'm taking it over lol. Time to have some fun and we going to see how tall we can get it.

On another note. It's looking like they ain't going to be able to salvage the truck. To much damage and they have to look but they think that there's frame damage

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts