Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I have the Cervini's ram air hood on my S-10 Extreme, over 10 years, still perfect
condition. best fiberglass i ever had. got a Goodmark cowl hood for my Colly.

·
Another day.....
2,704 Posts
Finally I will be getting a hood locally my two choices are the goodmark cowl or ram air. I like the ram air one. Pretty sure I get the ram air now I wanna see pics with the ram air hood on our trucks the other reason I want ram air is almost everyone has the cowl but it's not end of the world if I get the cowl hood. The cost will be 325 for either one.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I drove down to Cervini's to pick up my S-10 hood. nice little cruise. right into
the Industrial Park off Rt-55

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Rich- Harold at hanneman fiberglass has fiberglass and carbon fiber hoods for our trucks.He just made a set of custom fenders for me. My carbon fiber hood was around $400-450. And weighs 5 lbs versus the steel at 15lbs. His fiberglass hood sells for $200. i believe. Rich great job on the write up very needed!!!

·
Don't like Crowds!
490 Posts
Here is a steel hood I purchased on ebay for $400 shipped. Had another AZ355 chapter member (Gdeorta) do the painting for me for a good price.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Here is a steel hood I purchased on ebay for $400 shipped. Had another AZ355 chapter member (Gdeorta) do the painting for me for a good price.

Got a link? Every hood I'm finding on eBay are 500-700 shipped. Maybe I'm over looking something cause I definitely want that hood for 400 shipped lol!

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Rich- Harold at hanneman fiberglass has fiberglass and carbon fiber hoods for our trucks.He just made a set of custom fenders for me. My carbon fiber hood was around $400-450. And weighs 5 lbs versus the steel at 15lbs. His fiberglass hood sells for $200. i believe. Rich great job on the write up very needed!!!
List updated. Post up some pics of your hood please.

·
Don't like Crowds!
490 Posts
yep, JamesE 0311 got it right. That is the same outfit that I got my hood from out of North Carolina. In fact, when I clicked on James's link above, this is what it says at the top of the page on my computer
"Congrats da_sourdough! everythingchromeparts accepted your offer of US $400.00."
The price included shipping.

Here is a link to a buy direct (not ebay). The cost is about $520 when you add shipping. So the Ebay route is cheaper

This is a good pic of the underside.
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/9/0/7/2/6/webimg/288565571_o.jpg

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I was talking to Mark Hanneman yesterday and he sent me some pics of his Carbon/Fiberglass hood.

Hood Hinge detail...

Hood Pins detail..

Underside of the the carbon fiber hood...

He also makes fenders too. Good guy.

Thanks Rich, To let the nation know holes dont come in the hood that was for lightening purposes. And the hood bracketry is made of aluminum for you racers out there. The fenders are brand new not released on the website yet, (in the pic fenders just put over stock fenders. Have fun!

·
Registered
607 Posts
After seeing y'all hoods this weekend looks like I'll be looking for one shortly. Tim's exhaust is another item I'll be on the look out for as well.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts