Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I've got my 4" in going to be installing pretty soon and just did my rear end swap to 4:10 and my tahoe leaf swap. Next will be soa cuz I didn't gain as much as I wanted from the hoe leafs. I need some info and pics of how the xmember loop is done. And the shock tabs. I've searched and there isn't just an soa thread. It's all mixed in w the sas threads. Any pics and info will be great thanks in advanced guys!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
here is my set up on my SOA got the spring perches from Summit Racing and the shock tabs I got from a shop in town that does Customizing. the shocks are longer than stock and they are Bellstine shocks. I got them from another member in town that was changing his lift. the u-bolts and the mounting plate I got from an S-10 flip kit.

how she is sitting now

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
https://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/SBRKT-3.html

These are the ones that I used. I also got everything I needed from them for the SOA, and the parts are great quality.

Can't help with the x-member since I have a 2-piece driveshaft.

Edit:
Go through this thread. There's a pic of the x-member modification in there.

http://www.355nation.net/forum/lifting/51770-soa-done-page-2-a-2.html

Thanks man. That helped s little. Gonna do some more research though. Can't do enough of that. Lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is my set up on my SOA got the spring perches from Summit Racing and the shock tabs I got from a shop in town that does Customizing. the shocks are longer than stock and they are Bellstine shocks. I got them from another member in town that was changing his lift. the u-bolts and the mounting plate I got from an S-10 flip kit.

how she is sitting now

You don't have to get spring perches do you cuz I've seen s few ppl just use the bump stop ad their perch. Or is that not a safe way?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Do not use the old bump stops lol. Get new perches and shock tabs. The the old tabs off the top plate and reuse the plate with new ubolts. They always recommend using new ubolts.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do not use the old bump stops lol. Get new perches and shock tabs. The the old tabs off the top plate and reuse the plate with new ubolts. They always recommend using new ubolts.

Just got new 8" u bolts so I'm good there. I'm Going to cut off the bump
Stop and get new perches. And possibly new mount plates. Just to match the perches. And new shock tabs. Gonna get everything from rough stuff. They have pretty good quality lookin stuff.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Don't need new mount plates. I'm still using my originals.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Their cut off just so they don't catch on anything.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts