Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ha thanks rudy, if you want i can burn all the full res ones on a cd and give it to you the next meet (most likely truckjam) if you want?

Fun meet nice meeting some of the newer comers to the Socal meets ha not bad for such a short planning also, seems like the short planned ones turn out better ha

·
Registered
836 Posts
sure thing man just tell me when, and boy oh boy do i need bigger tires they look like pizza cutters on a lifted truck ha

·
Registered
836 Posts
i can do that as well ha i will mail it out on monday. just pm me you adress sometime by then.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
You guys must all live relativly close to one another huh? All these "mini-meets" and there's always like 6-7 trucks! That's awesome:salute:

Nice pics!:355:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
those are some awesome pics

lovin cali's trucks and i guess that one from AZ lol

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope all you guys make it to truck jam. I'll be there all the wat from tucson az!
There will be quite a few of us there. So we'll see you at Truck Jam! :355:

You guys must all live relativly close to one another huh? All these "mini-meets" and there's always like 6-7 trucks! That's awesome:salute:

Nice pics!:355:
No man, we don't live anywhere near each other. We're all in SoCal, but SoCal is huge! :lol:

Our other meets have always sucked with like 13 people saying they'd show, but we end up with like 4. :mc: LOL.

Damn! Hooter chicks in Cali are FINE!!!

Bawllin meet guys!
Dude, what do you expect? It's fuggin' SoCal!!!! :D =P

Thanks for all the compliments, guys!! :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Damn! Hooter chicks in Cali are FINE!!!

Bawllin meet guys!
Dude those girls in the pic were the ugly ones there. The West Covina Hooters by my pad over here have way bomber girls and I went to school or know most of them. I told these fuckers FREE PITCHES OF BEER and they still chose the Anaheim Hooters. Obviously people don't like getting drunk for free.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
No shit huh Paul.... bastages! I woulda gone wit ya G.

Nice turnout guys, you guys better all come to the Norcal Yay Area Meet next month.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Nice !!! Guys some awesome trucks!! to bad PRC had to show up LOL j/k

Hooters girls are hot yes but the b-day girl even hotter!!!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Nice pics guys! I wish I could of tagged along but my crappy work schedule prevented me from makin this one :(

There is something missing though in the pictures... oh right, it's MY TRUCK!! :fugrin:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good sorry I couldnt make it but was getting my truck dynoed in ohio ;-)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well it was nice to finally be able to meet some of the people that I've had the pleasure to chat with last night. Sorry that some of you couldn't make it for reasons yet unclear cough **Christian** cough. But I think a good time was had by all. I'm looking forward to the next time we hook up to do it again. Hopefully a little closer and with myself having more time to hang out. I hope that everyone got home safe.

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah it was really nice to meet everyone that night, pretty good turn out, Hooters was def a good choice of dinner, :355:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts