Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my '05 Z71 a good while ago, and I had put it all back to stock before trading it in. I have a few items left over that need to go.

One of them is my K&N Intake. This is the complete kit with the install instructions, and the CARB decal included. I also got the mesh dust sleeve for the filter, which is also included.

I am located in Charleston, SC. It would be great if someone local could pick this up - I will throw in a full bottle of K&N filter cleaner, and a full can of K&N filter oil for a local pickup - if shipping, the oil & cleaner will NOT be included.

as far as I can tell everything is there that should be, although I cannot remember if the bracket that braces the tube to the cylinder head had a nut/bolt supplied or if it used hardware already on the truck - if anything is missing that is it, everything else is there for sure.

The kit is in good condition other than it's a little dusty as you can see in the picture.

Make offer - if shipping please keep in mind shipping cost with your offer. I have this on FB marketplace locally also, and haven't had any serious inquiries. was asking $100, but - I don't need it, and it needs to be gone, so make me a reasonable offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.