Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Important note: Only the springs and not the struts shown in the photos are for sale.

Belltech (for regular cab) 2" Drop Coils p/n 4203. The coils have less than 5k miles on them and they have not been cut.

The springs will lower a Z85 regular cab 2" and will lower a ZQ8 regular cab about 1". Might lower the extended or crew cabs a little more because they are heavier trucks. I'm also including the 1" top spring seats that will allow for a 1" lowering on Z85's.

I'm asking $65 for the springs including shipping.

Bob

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 10/17 lower price: Belltech 4203 2" drop coils

It's been four days since I posted this so I think it's time for a bump TTT.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. I just drove to Detroit this past weekend to pick up a set of SS's. If these are still around for a bit ill pick them up. But my wallet needs to recoup after that journey. GLWS mang

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

It's Sunday and time for a bump. Somebody has got to want these. Feel free to make an offer.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 10/26 lower price: Belltech 4203 2" drop coils $65 including shipping

I've lowered the price another $10 to get these out of my garage. They're now off the struts, cleaned up and ready to ship. I can get them packaged up tonight and on their way to a new owner tomorrow. PayPal gladly accepted!

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts

will this work on a zq8?

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

will this work on a zq8?
My understanding is when you marry these springs with a ZQ8 the best you're going to get is about 1", maybe a hair more lower, compared to a stock ZQ8 because the ZQ8 is already lower by about 1" compared to the Z85, Eric.

Since you're local I can let these go for $50 since we can meet up instead of shipping them.

Bob

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts

My understanding is when you marry these springs with a ZQ8 the best you're going to get is about 1", maybe a hair more lower, compared to a stock ZQ8 because the ZQ8 is already lower by about 1" compared to the Z85, Eric.

Since you're local I can let these go for $50 since we can meet up instead of shipping them.

Bob
That is correct, these will only lower you 1inch unless you cut them down.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Sold to Mr. Vette!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.