Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, im sure i will live to regret this but i have a Complete 4" Sky-Jacker lift Kit for sale. **** MANUFACTURE PART # CC409K *** THIS LIFT is for the 4x4 models.

i have many pictures and also have taken the time to sand and repaint all the parts they are prepped and ready for install. it was my plan to install this kit but after some unfortunate circumstances at the moment i rather have the cash than install the lift.

So im asking $1000. OBO the kit can be shipped but since its so heavy shipping will be a little expensive. I am Open for fair offers as well and would prefer local pickup but can work with the buyer to make something happen, maby meet halfway etc....

feel free to txt me for images for i cannot upload them to this post atm.
im not in a huge rush to sell the lift for i have had it for a few months already, so please no low ballers.
Thanks for looking!

Chris - 443 520 5059 txt or call for pictures ( leave a message if i do not answer)**

lift is for a 4x4 model* kit also can Also* include the extra aftermarket front skid plate.

the kit includes everything you will need, including extra braided brake lines and other misc. pieces

**lift is officially for sale feel free to post up or send me a txt message for i have had little time to be on the Nation lately.***

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 4" skyjacker lift kit (complete)**

Yes it comes with the rear leaf pack and bradded brake lines.

·
Registered
208 Posts

good deal with the full leaf packs! whoever picks this up will be very happy

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts

The price went up? Lol. I basically stole mine for what I paid.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Price changed due to finding other parts to include in the kit along with the condition of the lift kit etc for the kit i feel its a fair price.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: ***FOR SALE ** 4" skyjacker lift kit (complete)**

lift is back up for sale this time officially!!! decided to go with a ls2 swap rather than a lift :). give me a call or txt for anyone who is interested -
443 520 5059 - Chris

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: ***FOR SALE ** 4" skyjacker lift kit (complete)**

sold please lock it up!**

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.