Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll probably be purchasing a new truck before I will ever get around to lowering my '07 Canyon again so I'm putting my factory red powder coated steelies up for sale.

These were the original wheels off my truck and are straight and true. I ran them for less than a year with 235/70x15 BFG Radial T/A's when my truck was lowered. They're great for that old school look and they have never seen winter. The finish is nice and glossy.

My avatar shows the truck on the Bonneville Salt Flats in 2011 dropped about 3" on coilovers up front and ZQ8 leaf springs with 1/2" lowering blocks on the rear.

I'd hate to just turn the wheels into a scrap yard if somebody can use them but they're taking up space in my garage.

Only $100/set or best offer to 355Nation members. Probably too pricey to pack and ship but I would be willing to meet up somewhere within a 150 mile or so radius of the Detroit area.

Bob

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Re: Set of four nice 15x6 red powdercoated factory steelies - $100/BO

That's a great deal

Guys the price he's offering them at is for the cost of the powder coating alone

I wish i was local to you

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks, Jeremy. And to your point the powder coating ran $50/wheel back when I had it done. So yeah, it's a great deal whether for an old school look or mounting winter tires.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sold to Fitzter (Hunter) from Sarnia! Mods please lock this thread. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.