Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mud is not my thing but trails and rocks are.

BTW I joined over at CFans so this might be a repost to some.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
hehe..see thats what a z71 is suppose to do.... i like your setup man..

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Now THAT is what I'm talkin about!!! I see you're point on the mud. Cleaning a quad off after playing in mud is enough of a bitch, I couldn't imagine doing it to a whole truck!! lol

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
wow now thats awesome

glad to see us low guys arent the only ones scrapin your x-member

i was just wondering whats the deal with your bumper?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where was your banana cannon in those shots? Reminds me of the Cibolo Creek bottom. Great pics!

I once drove a washed out road over a steep rocky creek bed up above Canyon Lake and was amazed how easy it was with the stock Z71 suspension. Had my teenage son with me and he about freaked when I engaged the attempt. Even with my 2WD it was totally effortless. Not one scrape! What a rush! Immediate appreciation I chose the Z71 suspension. I can imagine the fun you have with your set-up!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where was your banana cannon in those shots? Reminds me of the Cibolo Creek bottom. Great pics!

I once drove a washed out road over a steep rocky creek bed up above Canyon Lake and was amazed how easy it was with the stock Z71 suspension. Had my teenage son with me and he about freaked when I engaged the attempt. Even with my 2WD it was totally effortless. Not one scrape! What a rush! Immediate appreciation I chose the Z71 suspension. I can imagine the fun you have with your set-up!

That is cibilo creek bottom by rolling oaks mall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts