Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did my gauge bezel last week and did my radio bezel today

during painting

the gauge bezel before the radio bezel was done

both done

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
You didnt paint them....there still the same color. hahaha..j/k looks good. I did mine black w/ some flake....and they looks amazing...I think you should do the same...seeing as how you kinda got the reb/black thing going on ! ;)

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
You didnt paint them....there still the same color. hahaha..j/k looks good. I did mine black w/ some flake....and they looks amazing...I think you should do the same...seeing as how you kinda got the reb/black thing going on ! ;)
How about some pics??? :mc:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ehh i wanted something subtle that blended in with the interior nicely

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks nice, that's what I painted mine like although I haven't painted the gauge cluster surround yet. It looks tons better than the blue the previous owner painted them. :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CR, just curious, did you break any clips taking that stuff off?
I broke one on the radio piece but not a big deal plus I've pull it off many times

the gauge bezel 2 came off the piece and were still attached to the dash lol I was abel to get one but the other fell behind the dash somewhere but not worried since the pieces still fit snugly and plus this gives me a place to make it eaiser to pull the parts off at if I need to again i need to redo the radio bezel piece slightly It a little rough to the fell so I need to sand it with some 400 and reclear it sometime

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
OMG all the replies on this thread are from red truck owners. lol except Brakenit in his yellow truck lol ha ha ha ha ha

bot for real its looking good CR keep up the good work.

M

·
0 Posts
OMG all the replies on this thread are from red truck owners. lol except Brakenit in his yellow truck lol ha ha ha ha ha

bot for real its looking good CR keep up the good work.
Zip it. My truck's not red. It's Dark Cherry Metallic. Hooker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts