Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
love the interior.. i have my bezels that i bought from Dlucas and i still haven't done crap with them

thats a pretty cool cage u got for them

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
LOVE the interior! I used to have a ferret, funniest little animal out there. She lived to be 10 which is pretty impressive.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That looks great w/ that color.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yup. I guess there's some site out there where you can give them your paint code and they'll mix up the color and put it in rattle cans for ya. If you're interested, I can ask him where that is. Or someone who sees this might know.
I would be interested in getting a few cans made up to match my truck. Please share :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
anyone else bothered by the fact that our license plate lights shine half way up the tailgate. no likey

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anyone else bothered by the fact that our license plate lights shine half way up the tailgate. no likey
No worries, I am working on a mod to fix that... It got my mind going too!!! Nice eye... its one of my in progress mods.

and for those of you who missed Josh's post, the site is

Automotivetouchup.com

Great group of people, ive bought over now 10 different orders (3 for the colly) and have had PERFECT! 100% Service every time... (And no, im not paid to say that) One of the few companys, Including StylinTrucks (Ive had a good record with them) that I will do automotive business with.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Interior looks badass, that orange really pops.

That, and ferrets are the most vile creatures ever invented. No offense if you like them, but I can't stand the fuckers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts