Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I work at an auction, I see some very different vehicles daily...here are a few...

First is a 2001 F350...we weren't allowed to touch this thing. It was repoed and sold for $17,500

I got to look inside and saw a fully custom dash, fiberglass sub box in back with 2 audiobahn subs. Numerous TV's and such....It looked fantastic!

Next is a towed vehicle...it didn't run. A Ford Expedition that had a FabTech lift on it. I'm thinking the truck had larger rims before it was repoed...but it looks UGLY

Next is a nice (on the outside) Silverado. For such a nice truck...it was really torn apart...

Next is a sweet S-10. I know it's lowered and I think it's got the V8 swap in it.

Now for the Collys!

First is a BRAND NEW 2008 Colly Z71 2wd with the 3.7 I5. I got to pull this in and it is sweet. I could only show you this angle as I was working.

Here's a rough Z71 4-by-4

And finally, I saw this repo come in. It's a Zq8 and was taken care of...nothing done to the interior though...did have a Rhino Liner and a black bowtie...it was pretty nice

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
nice!!! do you get some good deals??

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
damn nice pics. i have been thinkin of getting my dealer license and opening a small lot. where is this auction at?

·
Registered
270 Posts
thats cool i have a couple friends with dealer liscences trying to get me into the buisness they get soem cool ass cars

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
lol @ those nice vehicle being repo'd.

STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON TV'S AND PAY YOUR FUCKING PAYMENTS!!! TARDS. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a FYI:

The S-10 is a 2003 and sold for 8200.00...It only had the V6, but was CLEAN

The Red ZQ8 apparently is an LS with ZQ8 wheels....regardless, it will start on the auction block for 7700

1 - 12 of 12 Posts