Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave the truck a wash though it still need a real good scrubbing from all the crap this winter.

showing off the new wheels and new mirrors a bit better

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good Geeds... you still gonna have those Xtreme's on there for our get together or are you bustin out the big guns???
we will see but more than likely the xtremes will still be on

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Lookin good,washed mine today as well,you think winters takin it's toll on your red paint,try black.Paint those damn lugs too:ugh:

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Looks good man. Though, I still can see that it's Dirty :lol:

How you coming with that grille? I know the weather has been shit and your surgery and all, but I am just curious... I honestly can't wait to see it on your truck.

And I thought you had the front windows tinted?! Is it illegal in Ohio?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Your making me want those mirrors even more now

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Truck looks great dude. WTF, you guys have no snow on the ground? I keell you! :dirka:

I just got a great idea to paint my rims black. Not so much for looks but so you can not see the brake dust accumulating when I do not wash them. :naughty:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good man. Though, I still can see that it's Dirty :lol:

How you coming with that grille? I know the weather has been shit and your surgery and all, but I am just curious... I honestly can't wait to see it on your truck.

And I thought you had the front windows tinted?! Is it illegal in Ohio?
I've considered it just not high on my priorities

Your making me want those mirrors even more now
get them

lookin good. avatar is sweet too
Truck looked nice but I couldn't stop starring at your avatar picture lol
i was wondering when people would notice it lol

Truck looks great dude. WTF, you guys have no snow on the ground? I keell you! :dirka:

I just got a great idea to paint my rims black. Not so much for looks but so you can not see the brake dust accumulating when I do not wash them. :naughty:
what do you mean you can see the snow actually its started warming up and melting though supposed to go back down starting tuesday

And a couple questions...one..what headlights do you have? and two...that's the street scene rollpan right?
they were the ones on ebay but with the smoked clear reflectors

yes it is the street scene rollpan the urethene one

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do need to order new fog lights since both of mine are broken one is cracked the other is missing half the lens

1 - 20 of 26 Posts