Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California .

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one.........

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
im in the navy and that disguse's me.

why come to the US just to critisize it??????

if your more proud of another country move there!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Anyone see that one episode of South Park where the "Immigrants" from the future come back to the present cause the future's a shithole! One of the best ones!!! Hit the nail on the head with makin fun of all the immigration problems we have today....

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's illegal isn't it? I thought during peace time you're supposed to fly national flags at the same height. Either way, if they don't like it here they can GTFO.

·
Registered
253 Posts
ya ive seen these a-holes around. theres a few videos out there of them stepping on the american flag, flying upside down, cutting it up and crap wearing ski-masks just like al qaeda while holding up mexican flags and stuff. a lot going on in so cal.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
This is a touchy subject for me it really pisses me off when these friggin immigrants come here and shit talk our country and they can't even speak the f-in' language... My parent are immigrent. They had to sit on a deseased infested boat full of other immigrants that were ill and did not make the trip for 3 weeks...I am first gen American... 100% Sicilian and dam fucking proud of it. But I would never discrace this country like that and put my nationality flag over our countries...

I think Robin Williams said it best

A GREAT PLAN

Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan . . . what we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of one plan for peace. "Books, not Bombs" won't work. The head mullahs won't let anyone read them. If they do, they poke their eyes out.

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past &present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if any anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan ??

·
Registered
23 Posts
well we have some of those immagrants on our very own site...
trying to represent their native land all the time lol....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turns out the story is over a year old, but it was verified by the school district. I was just told that I should go Join the KKK because of my annoyance over this on a motorcycle forum.

Just so I don't get railroaded here: I Don't give a fuck if it is a Mexican Flag, a Canadian Flag, A British flag, What they are doing is absolutely disgusting. Some people just don't understand, those of us who pledged to defend the freedom of this country with our lives tend to be VERY touchy on shit like this.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
well we have some of those immagrants on our very own site...
trying to represent their native land all the time lol....
I know I'm one of them ....its ok to show off your national flag I do it myself too but I will not do it while discracing the nation I live in...

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Turns out the story is over a year old, but it was verified by the school district. I was just told that I should go Join the KKK because of my annoyance over this on a motorcycle forum.

Just so I don't get railroaded here: I Don't give a fuck if it is a Mexican Flag, a Canadian Flag, A British flag, What they are doing is absolutely disgusting. Some people just don't understand, those of us who pledged to defend the freedom of this country with our lives tend to be VERY touchy on shit like this.
I don't think you'll get the same asshole response here. How can people get sour because someone's annoyed over this? Do they honestly think there's nothing wrong with that?? or they just don't care and don't want to think about it?:dawg:

I'm with you bro......:high5:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:yeahthat:

If someone doesn't understand why this is offensive then I don't know what to say to them, it's sad.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am 100% Mexican (born here), and that is wrong... I absolutly love my Mexican culture, and am proud of what I am, but that is just wrong. Like someone else said earlier.... I don't understand why all of my peeps want to come here and call it home, then get upset and pull stunts like this complaining with a Mexican flag... More reason to sterotype us.

·
0 Posts
After watching my girlfriends neighborhood slowly decline over the past 3 years due to illegals moving in and all the nice families moving out its really hard not to be bias about this whole situation.

I recently had the house across the street from her inspected by the INS only for them to find the tenant renting the house didn't live there instead about 20 mexicans did, all of them were undocumented. The house had no water, power or gas. The rooms were full of mattresses. The smell was strong enough to be smelled from the road. It only took 4 months of calling in to report the house and lots of pestering local officials before anything was done, why so long?

Actually seeing the effects of lax border security really makes you think and understand what a large problem it is. Knowing my girl can't even be in her front OR back yard without someone whistling or howling at her or trying to pick up on her bothers me. Knowing she isn't safe at home bothers me. Knowing the problem is only getting worse really bothers me. A lot of people who say its not a big problem and don't worry about it haven't seen what it does to good communities, it rapes them.

It is a problem, nothing is really being done about it. Nothing probably will be done about it. Its pathetic and very disappointing. Maybe if we stop catering to their needs they will be less willing to come here. I'm seeing more and more billboards in spanish, major banks giving out visa cards to people who are not citizens, lax enforcement, its amazing...i don't get it...

I have no problems with the ones who come here legally, learn our language and work like honest people, its the ones who flood over the border and live 5 families to 1 house and do nothing but take advantage of the system, they are the ones who need to go.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have no problems with the ones who come here legally, learn our language and work like honest people, its the ones who flood over the border and live 5 families to 1 house and do nothing but take advantage of the system, they are the ones who need to go.
BINGO...

i posted this in a drumming forum a long time ago, its not just about imigration but it sets the tone for how i feel.

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies. Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia it is an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. It would be "FIRED" immediately! I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather should not have died in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is. I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching them

I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building.

Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack his/her little ass when necessary and say,"NO"!

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me French fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African Americans"?

Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European American because my great, great, great, great, great, great Grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

And if you don't like my point of view, tough! GET OVER IT!!! WAKE-UP WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A COUNTRY TO WAKE UP TO!!

"In God We Trust" If you don't like it in the schools, DON'T SPEND MONEY!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BINGO...

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building.

"In God We Trust" If you don't like it in the schools, DON'T SPEND MONEY!!
I agree with 99% of your statments..however... Bill Gates didn't Invent what made him rich, he suckered someone out of it. Still his right, he should get every fucking penny for it, if people want money they should find someone to sucker out of it.

"In God We Trust" Saying I shouldn't spend money because I don't agree with forcing a belief system on children is just silly. I can spend money all day long and not agree with "In God We Trust" being on every bill, but I'm a mature adult I'm not easily swayed by what I'm told to do by people I'm supposed to trust (Teachers/School.. blah blah) Forcing religion on children is as bad as raping them, they have the right to choose what to believe in, we don't have the right to force them to believe what "we" believe.

·
Registered
321 Posts
no no no no no, im not in any way saying that we should force religion on children. im only saying that it is wrong to take it away, to say "no you cant talk about GOD, or no you cant practice your religion here" just because we're in school.

its wrong to force it on people, its also wrong to strip it from them to.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts