Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i get back from my trip only to discover that some asshole has scratched my truck...it looks like someone wasnt paying attention with a bag or something. The scratch runs from the rear fender midway up to my bed. It looks to only be a surface scratch though. Can somone recommended something I might use and try to buff it out? Thanks Guys...

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
:hulk:

I HATE OTHER PEOPLE.(by other people I mean people that dont take care of their car)...It was about two weeks ago me and the lady friend were walking out to my truck and there was a cart just blowing across the parking lot.....I ran after it to stop it so it wouldnt hit anyones car.

I HATE INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE!!!!

Hopefully it will buff out for you and you wont even remember it lol

any pics?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Get at it with some 3M scratch remover. If they aren't to deep they should just buff out... besides it's a truck go run through the woods and you probably won't notice it anymore :lol:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
That sucks man. :hulk:

But get some polishing compound and rub it out per the directions. You can use a rubbing compound if you already have it handy, just go easy on it with that. It's more coarse than the polishing compound.

Then be sure to follow up with some wax and if it's only a surface scratch, as in if you can't feel it with your fingernail, you should be able to get most, if not all of it out.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
dang bro that blows

i always park in the back whit atleast a parking space on each side of me if not 3

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
So i get back from my trip only to discover that some asshole has scratched my truck...it looks like someone wasnt paying attention with a bag or something. The scratch runs from the rear fender midway up to my bed. It looks to only be a surface scratch though. Can somone recommended something I might use and try to buff it out? Thanks Guys...
Bring it down here and ill buff it out lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
clay bar and some buffing compound or scratch remover should do the trick.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
man Washingtons full of inconsiderate people! Especially Seattle OYyy hope the scratch buffs out man! Ive had plenty that ive had to spend a good amount of time on!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts