Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Better idea, just lift your truck up till its standing on its rear bumper that way the water will just flow out of the socket...mc's idea was bad because it involved braking your truck...my idea is much more superior and obviously requires more IQ...so go with my idea cause mc is poopy face.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
deedeedee! :lol:

That river fording doesn't seem like it was such a good idea now, does it? :lmao:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Better idea, just lift your truck up till its standing on its rear bumper that way the water will just flow out of the socket...mc's idea was bad because it involved braking your truck...my idea is much more superior and obviously requires more IQ...so go with my idea cause mc is poopy face.
OMG!!!!1111

Econoz for el presidente! :bow:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A new mod for the 355's... can we say fish bowl?
BWAHAHA if I ever see a fishbowl car I will die laughing.

In fact, if a frog had somehow made it into the foglight I probably would too. Jesus, that would be great.

Anyways I guess I see some cleanup work in the future. I'm guessing I'll take it out and dump the water before it starts getting moldy and shit. As far as cleaning it, would just rinsing it out with water and letting it dry completely do it? I'm gonna have waterspots on the inside of the lens now, damnit...

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Maybe if you rinse it out with distilled water you wouldn't get water spots?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
just an idea...and probably not very good, but if you have an air compressor with the attachment that sprays air then try sticking the nozzle in the hole as best as possible and try to air dry it that way...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe if you rinse it out with distilled water you wouldn't get water spots?
just an idea...and probably not very good, but if you have an air compressor with the attachment that sprays air then try sticking the nozzle in the hole as best as possible and try to air dry it that way...
Both good ideas, though I think the air compressor will still leave spots if I do it with the hard water we have. Short of taking a bucket to the spot-free wash, where can I find distilled water? :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts