Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
WHOA looks waaaaay better dude! Now its a truck wit class~ SWEEETRUCK!!:tayo: :tayo: How long did that take man?

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :)

Took probably about an hour or so.

Lucky for me I've already ripped my interior out a couple times, so I wasn't sitting there trying to figure shit out. :lol:

Just waiting on my new console to arrive with the proper shifter. :cool:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well now we definately need to get that system going.

I would comment on the pics but will have to wait till I get home.........

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
good deal!!!! I am glad you got ahold of that. Looks much better. I know with mine it was a pita but well worth it!!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Thats the first mod I did, I couldnt take that plastic crap, looked cheap to me. I think I got the same exact color as you, looks good man. (Work trucks only way to go, everything to the ride is done by the owner!, custom)

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Damn rrcn it looks good. I didnt know you had that rubber interior. :eek:
rrcn's truck was the barest of the bare, he rescued it straight from a NAPA parking lot! rrcn, you should get a custom plate that says NPARADO. :lol:

Looks good. :D

·
Registered
893 Posts
rrcn's truck was the barest of the bare, he rescued it straight from a NAPA parking lot! rrcn, you should get a custom plate that says NPARADO. :lol:

:lmaop: :lmaop: :lmaop:

It sure is a far cry from what it used to be!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
finally carpeted it huh

the only good thing about the rubber/vinyl floor is easier to pull fiberglass molds of

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know what, I think that may be my custom plate...I've been trying to think up of one, but that might just be it....... :p :p

Thanks for the compliments, guys. :D

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
That would be bad ass. :lol:

If you do that you should put a NAPA sticker on the truck somewhere, like under the hood or something. :lmao:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts