Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member's Technical crew
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods, if this the wrong place I'm sorry wasn't sure were to post this?
I have been a member here a long time.. Miss you all! I'm moving to Ontario but still have my truck, will be taking it there! Looking to meetup and make local friends car guys, gals.. back EAST!

Yes I ignored a good 40 pms by accident I responded to them all now I think? Maybe it was to late? Anyway sorry to have ghosted YOU ALL!

I am actively doing harnesses and programming again, as time permits.. I took a break for a bit.

How do I re-enable the push notifications for PMs??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mods, if this the wrong place I'm sorry wasn't sure were to post this?
I have been a member here a long time.. Miss you all! I'm moving to Ontario but still have my truck, will be taking it there! Looking to meetup and make local friends car guys, gals.. back EAST!

Yes I ignored a good 40 pms by accident I responded to them all now I think? Maybe it was to late? Anyway sorry to have ghosted YOU ALL!

I am actively doing harnesses and programming again, as time permits.. I took a break for a bit.

How do I re-enable the push notifications for PMs??
Bro, send me an email at [email protected] and we will get together. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had some questions for ya on the current dream build. Electrical isnt a strong point for me i have a good idea but when its into the down and dirty with functionality and serial data wires ect.. things go numb pretty quick. Currently in the making of a fully built 6.6 duramax drive line that IS 100% mlinted into my 06 Crew Cab Colorado.
Set up as a stand alone engine and trans harness. Im not quite sure where even to begin marring them together. I have the stock fuse box bolted down and plugged in. (Minus the black engine plug) if i put power to that from the batteries everything in the truck will come online when the key is turned? Then idk where to begine with the starter wire. Lol. Lmk if theres an easier way get in touch in hopes to ease communication. [email protected] thnx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts