Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I made an account a few months back when I bought my 08 Canyon Z71 SLT and have been stalking the forums and galleries looking for ideas on what I would like to do. I have always owned a truck growing up but this is my first one I planned on making any significant mods to. I am very much a newbie when it comes to the what to use and how to do things,but I finally have a general idea of the look I want as well as performance mods. I took the first step in that direction just last week with some small mods so I figured its time to make a proper intro and say thanks to everyone who posts in the forums and galleries for the help I have already received and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone plus sharing in the transformation of my truck.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
:welcome2: Join the Carolina Chapter to liven it up :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the nation we love to see pix
What mods did u do and what future mods do u have planned
Thanks. I have a few low quality pics on my profile at the moment I will have better ones soon. The few mods I did were small cosmetic things. I put a set of Cooper Discoverer A/T3 tires on removed the chin spoilers as well as step rail and front splash guards. I have hid lights (low/fog)waiting to be installed and a weather tech bug deflector on the way with my 355nation decals.Future mods are waaaay to many to list at the moment and I'm still not sure 100% on what I will do. A few things for sure though I eventually want to lift her with new rims along with a ton of small cosmetic mods, new intake etc. etc. I'm sure I will change the look of her many times over the years, I plan on keeping her for a long time. She only has 62k miles so alot life left.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Welcome and got ya all set!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts