Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone have a bad ass sound system in their LS? i wanna put a sub in but i have no clue where to fit it in my reg. cab.... also anyone who upgraded their door speakers... any suggestions will help out..

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
well i probably have the biggest boxes in a reg cab CC and if you look at mine this might give ya an idea!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
i love you system dude!

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
I had one 10 behind each seat with a Directed amp, but I blew one of them so its just one 10 now.. I'm thinking of building a box to fit back there with more air space that will all 2 10's AND me to still have my seat back all the way

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Here's my Reg Cab setup. Just one 12 behind the pass seat and amp mounted underneath. I wanted to keep the area behind the driver seat open for storage.

And I'm not sure what you mean by suggestions for replacements? You should deffinatly replace them.....LOL Here's mine..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha man im loving this already. sorry WT, HELLO IM CHRIS FROM SO-FLO!! and i like all of your setups.. i would love to do something like kh's setup but in reality mine will mostlikey look like josue's. i already have 2 12' subs and a 1600watt amp with a cap. from my last truck. im definately goin to have to downsize on my amp cuz its huge. i dont think it will fit under the seat. and as far as the door speakers go, i was just asking the size and if anyone liked a brand in particular. should have been more clear.. thanx

·
Registered
760 Posts
haha man im loving this already. sorry WT, HELLO IM CHRIS FROM SO-FLO!! and i like all of your setups.. i would love to do something like kh's setup but in reality mine will mostlikey look like josue's. i already have 2 12' subs and a 1600watt amp with a cap. from my last truck. im definately goin to have to downsize on my amp cuz its huge. i dont think it will fit under the seat. and as far as the door speakers go, i was just asking the size and if anyone liked a brand in particular. should have been more clear.. thanx
what part of florida man? We got a crew down in swfl, ft myers, cape coral, naples

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what part of florida man? We got a crew down in swfl, ft myers, cape coral, naples
I live in Ft. Lauderdale... naples is like 45 mins away on the ally.. good to know tho, i aint got a problem with road trips:355:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts