Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changing out the plugs because i'm not sure of their current condition.. if their in good shape i'll drop em back in but i'll probably end up changing them anyways since i've already got 5 new ones and a new tube of anti-seeze. Also need to change the oil i'm just under the 3k mark but i've got a cruise down to the keys this weekend where spirited driving will be happening so i figured i'd change it now and get it over with... :)

Anyone else have some fun maintenece coming up they've been putting off? :lol:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spark plugs took less time then the friggen oil change! :lol:

Stupid dealership put the oil filter on so damn tight I had to goto the parts store (TWICE) to get an oil filter wrench... they didnt put any oil on the filters gasket and it was almost cooked on. The 2 trips to the autoparts store were taken in my moms vette though ;) so it wasn't a total waste of time :)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My throttlebody looked alright... not the cleanest but not dirty enough to justify taking it off and all that mess. :)

My airfilter could use a re-charge though.. maybe just maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
next thing on my list are the brakes. i think i fucked up the rotors cuz i had to brake hard and now they shimmy when i brake and also SQUEAK like nothing else :(

·
Registered
619 Posts
I gotta replace my flux capacitor, and swap my johnson rods from side to side. I was going to check out left handed screwdrivers since our 355 have reverse threads for the blinker fluid cap, but I will just drill it out and re-tap it to standard thread.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I gotta replace my flux capacitor, and swapped my johnson rods rodes from side to side. I was going to check out left handed screwdrivers since our 355 have reverse threads for the blinker fluid cap, but I will just drill it out and re-tap it to standard thread.
:ugh2:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i have never changed out my fuel filter so thats gonna need to happen soon...

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I need to get some stuff done before it gets too cold: change oil/filter, change fuel filter, clean MAF/TB, replace FPR vent hose that goes to intake w/longer one, check front brake pads/rear shoes. I need to clean it really well and throw on a few more coats of wax too to get it ready for winter. Hopefully I'll have a beater to drive before snow hits though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts