Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a trip to the great Smoky Mountains today and found lots of slick roads and had a blast !! We got to plan a meet there !! :355group:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They had. Hwy. 441 across the smokies closed but still found lots of fun roads to drive on... Check out the snow pack in the rear wheel well... LOL

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Tweek I think spidey is looking at you. Object may seem closer than they appear. :lol:

Looks like fun. Every time it has snowed here and I try and get out and play the damn roads are already cleared by the time I get up. :lol:

Would be down to meet up with you and other again. As long as I am not excluded for not having a 355 anymore. But will take you for a ride in the new one. :0

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
You're up in my area! I've been trying to get the GA guys up here forever!
I was up that way this past weekend and it was pretty hairy,
not to mention how it's been at the house today and yesterday.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tweek I think spidey is looking at you. Object may seem closer than they appear. :lol:

Looks like fun. Every time it has snowed here and I try and get out and play the damn roads are already cleared by the time I get up. :lol:

Would be down to meet up with you and other again. As long as I am not excluded for not having a 355 anymore. But will take you for a ride in the new one. :0
Moody you will always be welcome where I am at !!! I will take you up on that ride!! :salute:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're up in my area! I've been trying to get the GA guys up here forever!
I was up that way this past weekend and it was pretty hairy,
not to mention how it's been at the house today and yesterday.
It was very slick... And finding the challenging roads was no problem!!! Love giving the 4wd and tires a workout... LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts