Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this stuff at autozone it was like Spraypaint but for cloth and vinyl. Is this stuff any good? has anyone tryed it?

lmk
nick

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did it look good?

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Haven't had any problems with it so far... It's been on the car now for about 3 years. So I think it's held up quite well. It took a few coats to cover everything but I'm happy with it.

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool man thanx alot. I think im gonna try it

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
i did the whole dash in white spray on dye in my S-10 and it was great. (same stuff you are looking at.)

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i went and got some but a guy here in town has a reg cab and he wants a 60/40 and I want buckets so we might trade today! ive got to call him though

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
yea i went and got some but a guy here in town has a reg cab and he wants a 60/40 and I want buckets so we might trade today! ive got to call him though
thats funny. HAHA. the russian needs to get on this forum. he is on it. but never posted LOL.

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea hes dumb this place rox lol

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I'm going to test this stuff out on the new carpet for my S10. It's tan and I want to dye it black so it shouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I cannot remember what I used on the carpet... not sure if it was a spray or what but it needs redone again. Starting to fade out in a few places.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I've heard Car Brite Fabric Dye works good on carpet, I think I'm going to try and find it.

Some pictures from a build thread on a local forum..

In process:

Back in car:

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool man thanx for the pics

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've heard Car Brite Fabric Dye works good on carpet, I think I'm going to try and find it.

Some pictures from a build thread on a local forum..

In process:

Back in car:
wow...that looks brand new!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
wow...that looks brand new!
Yeah, I'm not sure where to find it though. I want to test it on this carpet for the S10 since it's no big deal if it doesn't work out. If I like the results though I might get some of their black plastic/vinyl dye and test it on the jack cover for the Colorado. :naughty:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts